Before you can start using Skok you will need to follow a training course where we will teach you how to drive the scooter (it is for free). If you feel you have enough experience to drive a scooter in real traffic, you can choose to opt-out of this training. Training is highly recommended and opting- out is at your own risk.
Using the app find the nearest scooter and book it. Now that you have found a Skok the next step is to reserve it by clicking on “Reserve”. You have 10 minutes to reach the vehicle.
- Once you have found the scooter, you can start your ride by hitting the “Start” button on the app. Open the top box and take out the helmet of your size.
- Get on to the scooter and take it off its stand.
- To start the scooter, push the green button on the right handlebar. “Ready” will appear in green on the dashboard.You are now ready to hit the road!
- You can temporarily pause your ride at a reduced fee of €0.05 per minute (you can pause your ride outside the service area)
- Once you have reached your destination, return the scooter within one of our Parking areas, indicated in color on the app.
- Open the top Box to store the helmet(s) and put the scooter on the central stand.
- Make sure the top box is closed!
- Confirm the return by hitting the “End” button on the app.
Low battery? Just park eScooter in one of the allowed/authorized zones and grab a fresh one!
When you register we assume you have sufficient experience to drive a scooter. If this is not so you can book a training course.
Please send a booking request at least two days before the date you would like to schedule a training course.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to book a training course and indicate your name and contact details or call +371 27008118.
You must be a registered user to book a training course.
Every course takes 20-30 mins.