Use the app to find the nearest e-bike and book it. Now that you have found a Skok the next step is to reserve it by clicking on Reserve. You have 15 minutes to reach the e-bike.
- Once you have found the e-bike, you can start your ride by hitting the Start Rental button in the app.
- The display will change color from green to blue.
- When you activate the rental by hitting Start Rental the sound signal will appear that it is necessary to unlock the e-bike.
- Please pull the cable-key out of the right-side rear wheel lock and place it in the cavity on the fender of the rear wheel, inserting the key along its entire length. If the key is placed correctly in the cavity on the fender, the signal will stop sounding.
- Lift e-bike’s stand.
- To get the electromotor going, please push the pedals.
- You can temporarily pause your ride for €0.05 per minute (you can pause your ride outside the service area).
- To pause the trip and activate the Pause mode, remove the key from the cavity on the rear wheel fender (an audible signal will sound) and insert it into the lock on the right side of the wheel. When the key is correctly placed in the lock, the signal will stop sounding. Then press the Pause button in the app.
- If, while in Pause mode, you have parked in the permitted parking area marked in the app, you can end the rental by clicking on End Rental.
- If you want to resume your trip, click the Resume Rental button. Then, pull out the cable-key from the right side of the rear wheel’s lock and place it in the cavity on the rear wheel fender, inserting the key along its entire length. When the key is correctly inserted into the cavity on the wheel fender, the sound signal will disappear. You may continue your journey.
- Once you have reached your destination, return the e-bike within one of our Parking areas, indicated in
light grey color in the app.
- Pull the cable-key from the cavity on the rear wheel fender (the sound signal will appear) and block the e-bike by inserting it into the right-side wheel lock. If the key is placed correctly into the lock the signal will stop sounding.
- Put the e-bike on its stand.
- Confirm the end of rental by hitting the End Rental button in the app.
Low battery? Just park eScooter in one of the allowed/authorized zones and grab a fresh one!